Want to look better, feel better, move better, and live better and longer? Listen up!
Chef Alvin Schultz, co-founder of Mind Body Fuel, joins the show to talk about the many benefits of a Ketogenic diet, resetting the body to its factory setting of converting fat to fuel. Research indicates that Keto slows aging, accelerates weight loss, reduces inflammation, turbo-charges the immune system, and increases mental clarity and energy levels.
Big food and big pharma definitely don’t want you to know how give up the sugar-addicted, sugar-fueled diet of modern, mass-produced “food.” In this episode and in the links below you can get started simply and very easily. And although he’s lost an amazing 125 pounds in just over one year, Alvin talks about much more than the physical – discussing energy and a whole new level of mindset and the mental toughness that has come along.
For those in the Mind Body Fuel territory, Chef Schultz and team make Keto even easier with the convenience and consistency of professionally designed, prepared, and delivered ketogenic meals. Moreover, Mind Body Fuel is extremely unique in including a personal coaching service to help guide, motivate, and keep customers on track.
CHEF ALVIN SCHULTZ
Chef Alvin Schultz is the Founder of Eat Drink Experience, a catering and culinary consulting company. He was a finalist on season 2 of Fox’s MasterChef, where chef Gordon Ramsay told him, “you can’t be this creative and not be in the food industry.”
Before partnering with Chief Kirk to form Eat MBF, Alvin has worked with local restaurants and industry leading brands to create original menus and recipes. Alvin is excited to share his innovative approach to flavors and food as well as the results of eating MIND BODY FUEL (he has lost a total of 125 pounds!) with new clients.
- Lose 7 – 20 pounds in 1 month
- Mindset and micro-goals
- Doing hard things daily
- Planned fasting
- Maintaining keto while on the go
- Mind Body Fuel keto meal prep and delivery service
- Combining culinary and coaching
- Keto reset plans and recipes
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Houston Chronicle
- Mark’s Daily Apple
- Dr. Eric Berg
- Thomas DeLauer
- David Goggins – Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds
- Jesse Itzler – Living with a SEAL: 31 Days Training with the Toughest Man on the Planet
- Maria Emmerich –
- Mark Sisson –
- The New Primal Blueprint: Reprogram Your Genes for Effortless Weight Loss, Vibrant Health and Boundless Energy
- Primal Blueprint Healthy Sauces, Dressings and Toppings
- La dieta Keto: Reinicia tu metabolismo en 21 días y quema grasa de forma definitiva / The Keto Reset Diet (Spanish Edition)
- The Keto Reset Instant Pot Cookbook: Reboot Your Metabolism with Simple, Delicious Ketogenic Diet Recipes for Your Electric Pressure Cooker: A Keto Diet Cookbook
- The Keto Reset Diet: Reboot Your Metabolism in 21 Days and Burn Fat Forever
- The Keto Reset Diet Cookbook: 150 Low-Carb, High-Fat Ketogenic Recipes to Boost Weight Loss: A Keto Diet Cookbook
- Krav Maga Worldwide
- Spartan Race
If you find the site and content valuable, please click below to subscribe and hear more on a regular basis. The Man of Mastery Podcast is here to help unlock the secrets of elite-level life performance – align happiness, fulfillment, health, wellness, productivity, and peace. Succeed harmoniously in family, relationships, career, finance, fitness, emotional control, and mental toughness. Discover and live your unique, authentic purpose.
We will learn from executives, athletes, entrepreneurs, academics, relationship experts, wealth managers, and warriors. Embrace success as a process – not a singular event – achieved through grit, resilience, and perseverance. Study strategies to achieve extraordinary results through simple consistent actions, accomplishing what others deem impossible.
Not sure how to subscribe or rate the podcast? You can find instructions here. Thanks in advance! The feedback and support is incredibly helpful!
Note to reader: This article may contain product/service recommendations based on my own trial, error, and what I’ve found works well for me. Again, these are my own opinions from my personal experience. Your mileage will vary. For your convenience, I’ve provided links – mostly to Amazon because I’m a fan of the shopping and shipping ease. These are affiliate links, meaning that if you choose to make a purchase then I will earn a small commission – at no additional cost to you. Please spend your hard-earned dollars wisely and only consider those products that are right for you. If you choose to purchase any of these items, I’d be honored if you do so through the affiliate link as the commissions will help to further the mission here at Man of Mastery. For more about affiliate links please see this page on our website.